JQL Autofill in the Account field in Tempo?

Matt Ransford May 21, 2014

Is autofill available in JQL for the account field in Tempo? We just started using the Account Manager functionality (we were previously using just a custom field list of clients) and it's great, but one thing missing is autofill in JQL, especially because it works on key and not name; we have hundreds of clients and remembering all the keys without autofill is proving a bit difficult. Many thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2014

Hi Matt,

There are two ways I understand you.

1. When editing the account on issue, you want autocomplete on the account picker. This is going to be possible in Tempo Timesheets 7.10.

2. When searching for issues, you want to have autocomplete to select account values. I think we managed to solve this also for 7.10 but I will need to check.

Cheers,

Viðar

Matt Ransford May 26, 2014

Many thanks! Yes, that's what we're looking for. Do you yet have an ETA for 7.10 since 7.9 was just released?

Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2014

Hopefully within the next couple of months.

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 22, 2014

Hi Matt,

this is not available in the current version of Tempo. We value feedback and comments on how we can make Tempo better, so if you have a feature request, please create an issue in our Atlassian JIRA (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT).

Other users with similar requests can vote on these issues and contribute by adding comments that will help Tempo developers implement the request.

Kind regards,

Susanne

Suggest an answer