JJUPIN license entry for Jira 5.0

We purchased the JJUPIN plugin, but were sent a license string instead of a .lic file. In Jira, there doesn't appear to be a way to enter a string. When I click on plugins, JJUPIN, configure, then kepler licenses, it asks me to select a .lic file. When I open the .lic files that already exist, it looks like they are encrypted. I had already tried creating a .lic file and entering the string license key. I sent an email to jira@kepler-rominfo.com on Tuesday but haven't heard back. Am I missing something or do I need a .lic file? Thanks!

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Steve,

Try entering the license string in the Licensing section (just above Kepler Licenses section) from Kepler General Parameters. Choose the jjupin plugin, click Select, then enter the new license string and click Update.You can find more details about Jjupin licensing here: http://confluence.kepler-rominfo.com/display/JJUPIN/Licensing

Let us know if this solves your problem.

Kind Regars,

Alex

In the licensing section above Kepler Licenses, no plugins appear in the drop down :-/.

Please make sure that JJupin is enabled during this operation.

An alternative would be to upgrade the Plugin Manager itself to a newer version which supports licensing directly (2.1+ if I remember correctly).

Hi Steve,

Just to clarify, I see your email on tuesday evening and a reply from us on wednesday morning. Maybe you missed the email. Anyway, please follow Alex's instructions and let us know if you have any other problems.

Thanks for the reply Florin. I checked my inbox and I have no message from anyone @kepler-rominfo.com. I also checked my spam folder and appriver and neither have any messages from you guys. A colleague submitted a ticket to Atlassian though and was able to resolve it. He mentioned that someone that was no longer with the company was still the primary contact or something like that.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

189 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you