JIra Project Has WOrkflow as Agile Simplified but affected in board

AKASH BHARDWAJ August 4, 2015

Hi All,

I have JIRA 6.3.13 installed, I have project created which shows Agile Simplified Workflow for project, but when i move to board it displays me with option Simplify Workflow.

Could someone help me on this issue.

Many THanks,
Akash 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2015

Does the board cover many projects?  Are they all using simplified workflow?

0 votes
AKASH BHARDWAJ August 5, 2015

Thanks Nic!! for quick reply. I have found the solution There is a bug in JIRA where i have removed all issues and kept only All unassigned issue type follow the same workflow.

Thanks,
Akash 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 5, 2015

That's not a bug. Simplifying a workflow requires the same workflow to be in use for all issue types, as it has to affect the whole project.

AKASH BHARDWAJ August 5, 2015

Yes Nic, I agree!! I had only 1 workflow associated with all issue type. May be i am not explaining properly. This link can give you my issue solution. https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/285797/agile-simplified-workflow-unavailable Many Thanks, Akash

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 5, 2015

Yes, not a bug, but you had not simplified all the projects on the board.

Suggest an answer