JIRA workflow sharing plugin error

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2012

Hey,

has anyone had a problem trying to use the workflow sharing plugin (V. 1.0)? I tried to import a workflow (JIRA 5.0.7) but I keep getting the following error:

Error: Unable to read custom field data, import cancelled.

Any ideas? Thanks for any help...

Cheers Christian

2 answers

0 votes
Jozef Kotlár
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2013

Just for reference - JIRA workflow sharing plugin in version 1.0 removed support for all the functionality not in the box. I suppose you was importing bundle from older version.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 4, 2012

Does that workflow uses a custom field from a plugin that is deleted or something?

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 4, 2012

No. Just a comment required validator from the JIRA suites plugin which is already installed on the target instance...

Suggest an answer