JIRA won't let me log in OR Post issues

Matt Brine June 16, 2013
I pretty much signed up for all this stuff just so I could post issues for Minecraft, but when I first logged in I was denied permission to post a new issue (said I didnt have privileges to post issues for minecraft), then when I reloaded the page it no longer showed the "Create New Issue" button. Now the thing won't let me log in after I logged out. I click on Log In but it doesnt do anything now, the page just reload for a second and nothing, doesn't even take me to a sign in page or anything.

6 answers

3 votes
Matt Brine June 16, 2013

Alot of help you guys where, it's a good thing I seem to be able to log in again... remind me not to ask you guys for help in the future

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2013

Don't worry, you can just erase your user or ask to be suspended... Or I'll try to remember your name so I can just erase your questions on the future since you want to be reminded to not ask for help... I would recommend you to drink decaffeinated coffee, it would be better for you ;)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2013

Matt, what you are doing here is similar to having a go at Microsoft because your local IT people have messed up your Windows desktop.

We tried to help, but ignoring every patient response you had and railing against us because you are repeatedly told you are asking in the wrong place is not helpful to you, and simply annoys us.

Next time you need help - ask the right people. Or, if you get the wrong people again, don't have a go when you're told they can't help.

1 vote
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2013

Hi Matt, I'm not sure this is the place to post this, since Mojang it's not part of Atlassian (just uses it's services). Anyway, in Mojira you can see this mail to ask for help in account problems:

help.mojang.com.

Matt Brine June 16, 2013

Mojang is using an Atlassian service, clicking on any help pages takes me to this place.

Also Mojangs help page only shows where to post bugs (at the Mojang Mojira page), and has nothing to help with Mojira problems

Not sure if you guys are getting this but when I try to log into MoJIRA it doesnt even take me to the log in page, and it won't let me log in. Even if I clear my history and cookies and everything in chrome or fire fox it goes back to not letting me log in.

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 16, 2013

In that case, that' s all we can do... This is a forum to help each other... Not a support "center".. You are having problems with Mojang services not Atlassian services...

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 16, 2013

The problem Matt is that we can't help you on this, you have to check this with Mojang support people. Have you clicked on the link I gave you? It's Mojang support center, and you have the Mojang Account problems option.

Matt Brine June 16, 2013

Mojang has NO SUPPORT FOR MOJIRA, their help page ONLY LINKS TO THE BUG TRACKER and has absolutly NO HELP WHAT SO EVER for Mojira.

Nothing on their page has anything to do with help for Mojira problems, nor does their Mojira page have any links for help with account problems.

0 votes
Matt Brine June 16, 2013

Mojang has NO SUPPORT FOR MOJIRA, their help page ONLY LINKS TO THE BUG TRACKER and has absolutly NO HELP WHAT SO EVER for Mojira.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2013

We don't know what Jira you are talking about - please remember that we're a community of end-users of Atlassian products, and most of us don't have access to the system you are struggling with.

We can tell you that you don't have the right permissions in that system, you may even have been removed. But not a lot else.

Matt Brine June 16, 2013

I believe it's called Mojira or something, its what Mojang is using for Minecrafts issue tracker or what ever you call it.

I just signed up today and I haven't done anything yet other then try to post a issue for minecraft and added a profile picture.

This whole thing is very confusing to me

0 votes
Matt Brine June 16, 2013
Also theres no other way for me to contact anyone about this problem, so I'm stuck wihtout any help here
0 votes
Matt Brine June 16, 2013
Also theres no other way for me to contact anyone about this problem, so I'm stuck wihtout any help here

Suggest an answer