JIRA views

Edward To May 29, 2013

So I have jira installed and running on my server. I've added a sample issue. On my server, I can see the sample issue from within the issue navigator. I can attach files, add comments, etc. But when I go to another machine, I login with the same user to my jira server. But when I click on my sample issue, the view is not the same as the server. In fact, my issue doesn't show up on my issue navigator screen. The bottom half of screen is blank. If I click on "create issue", the bottom half of the screen is blank. The "create issue" screen doesn't show up. Any idea what's going on? Everything looks right on the server, except on a different workstation.

Looking at it some more, I'm missing icons, such as the configure icon. And the "dashboards", "projects", "issues", and "create issues" links are arrange on top of each other, instead of horizontal.

When I setup jira, it was using localhost:8080. But I've since change the base URL to update my JIRA server. Could this have anything to do with the different views?

Thank you for your help.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Edward To May 29, 2013

Never mind. I'm stupid. It must be my machine, because I went to four other machines, and everything is working fine.

Suggest an answer