JIRA upgrade from 4.4.1 to 5.0.3 | facing error "502 Bad Gateway invalid response from upstream server"

Kamal Saini May 8, 2012

Hi,

I have just upgraded JIRA from 4.4.1 to 5.0.3 on our production site.

Problem we are facing is:- getting error "502 Bad Gateway invalid response from upstream server" on our production site.

Can anyone please tell me, if there is any apache configuration related change required from release 4.4.1 to 5.0.3 or is there any bug in 5.0.3 release which is causing this issue?

Any pointers will be greatly appriciated.

Thanks in advance,

Kamal

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kamal Saini January 22, 2013

Hi Jason,

Thanks, for the answer. The issue is resolved now and as per my findings the issue was because of some scripts running behind. I have removed/stop those scripts and now things are working fine.

Thanks,

Kamal

0 votes
Kamal Saini January 21, 2013

Hi Jason,

Thanks, for the answer. The issue is resolved now and as per my findings the issue was because of some scripts running behind. I have removed/stop those scripts and now things are working fine.

Thanks,

Kamal

Kamal Saini January 21, 2013

Hi Jason,

Thanks,

Kamal

0 votes
AgentSmith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 6, 2013

Greetings!

Does this issue still persist? If so, it is recommended you try again with another web browser. If an alternative web browser works, delete the cookies from the web browser that is giving you problems.

More specifically, we believe the culprit is one of the __utmz cookies.

I hope this response was helpful.

Cheers,

Jason | Atlassian

Suggest an answer