JIRA stopped showing Confluence and Fisheye activity feeds

Neal Culiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2014

We're using the latest of all products on windows. JIRA 6.2.5 was recently updated. I have an activity feed to show Confluence and also a Fisheye recent change set. I restarted all windows services, everything appears. Once I hit other pages such as Agile then return to the dashboard I show no activity from confluence and fisheye shows

• Problem communicating with FishEye

I checked application links on all sides with trusted IP's, Oauth, and the 3rd auth method (username?) all set. Again, it works then stops for some reason.

Not sure if this is a bug in the latest JIRA release or something wrong with my setup.

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Neal Culiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2014

I went through and set the certificate expiration to 0 instead of 10000 and reviewed OAuth settings and disabling basic auth and now all is working fine again.

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 14, 2014

How about some logs ?

Suggest an answer