Sridhar Nimmagadda August 1, 2012

How do i get access to JIRA source code

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
vkharisma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 1, 2012

Hi Sridhar,

Actually, JIRA source is available for our customer to download and we allow them to modify the source to develop bug fixes, customisations or additional features to suits their needs. Normally, customers may download the JIRA source by logging in to my.atlassian.com using their account. However, note that only the _Commercial_ and _Academic_ license holders are entitled to download the JIRA source files. You may check our Licencing FAQ - source code and Licencing terms to know more about the JIRA source.

Hope the explanation helps.

Cheers,

Vicky

0 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2012

Hi Sridhar,

You can download the JIRA source code from your My Atlassian account. Howeevr, it is only available for Commerical, Acadmic and Starter licenses, so in the event that you don't qulaify you will need to purchase a $10 Starter License to get access to the source code.

All the best,
John

Suggest an answer