Yazan Qaraqesh August 30, 2022

Hi, out of a sudden our JIRA cloud site went offline, I tried many things online but with no luck. When I go to https://admin.atlassian.com/ the product status is offline and there's no way I could change that. It says 'please contact support' but because I have a free plan there's no way to get to support. 

Please can someone help? 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2022

Hi @Yazan Qaraqesh , I am not seeing anything reported on Atlassian Status page. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you are seeing? Is it possible that you have more than 10 users and no payment submitted?  

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2022

You my need to contact Support and enter a Billing question.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 30, 2022

I suspect you have gone beyond the Free user limits.

Hi Jack, thanks for your help. Please see attached. We have only 3 users. Also see my other answer for further screenshots. Jira 3.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 30, 2022

Assuming this does not correct itself soon and if all users are experiencing the same issue, I think you will need Atlassian support. Can you open a support ticket under billing option?

Like Dirk Ronsmans likes this

I did and thank you so much for your help Jack, much appreciated :)

0 votes

Hi all, I've checked the billing section and it shows there that the instance is deactivated. We are on free plan so struggling to understand which billing to add and for what? 

jira.pngJira 2.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events