JIRA shows double the branches with Fisheye and Stash both in use

Neal Culiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2015

Hello,

My name is Neal and I'm an Atlassian junkie smile  I have all of the latest "download" stuff in use including JIRA, Fisheye and Stash.  We recently transitioned from SVN to GIT and enjoy Fisheye/Crucible and now added Stash (and Bamboo) the mix.  I like creating GIT branches from JIRA cases however with both Fisheye and Stashed linked to JIRA I show double the branches in the development section of the JIRA case.  3 repo's are branched so I get 6 branches showing: 3 for Fisheye and 3 for Stash.  It's kind of confusing and misleading. 

What is the best way to handle this? 

Thank you

JIRA-DevPanel.jpg

-----------------------------------

JIRA-FE.jpg

------------------------------------

JIRA-Stash.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2015

Hi Neal,

I'm sorry to inform that there's actually no way to handle this. The Development Panel can't predict if a commit will exist on many different repositories, and there's no way to configure anything on it.

There's a feature request suggesting a way to control this, which you can check at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-32449. Please feel free to vote for it, as well as commenting and adding yourself as a watcher to track its progress.

Regards,

Gustavo Refosco

Suggest an answer