JIRA server and JIRA software Version 7

Vidula Kulkarni November 3, 2015

Hi,

Our production JIRA server is on 6.3.5. We upgraded our JIRA development server to version 7.00 of JIRA software last week.

Since then we cannot create any issues on the development server. I updated the dev server with development license from the production JIRA server.  But I still get an error:

You will not be able to create new issues because your JIRA evaluation period has expired.

How do I resolve this? Thanks

2 answers

0 votes

Eval version of JIRA 7.00 was installed last week on our development server.

JIRA Software 7.0.0

100 users (68 used)
Maintenance expires 06/Aug/16
Support entitlement number (SEN)SEN-L6211666
License type  Developer
Organisation name Finzsoft Solutions

According to the above information I should be able to create issues etc on the JIRA dev server.

The production server is still on 6.3.5 and is working fine. We are testing some workflow scripts on the development server and cant do it due to an error being displayed about eval period.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2015

Hmm. Your dev licence should be working then. I'd raise this with https://support.atlassian.com

Will do that. Thanks for your help Nic.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2015

It sounds like you installed it with an evaluation licence which has expired.

Go to your my.atlassian.com account and get a full licence key (assuming you have a full licence for JIRA) and you'll be able to update that in Admin -> licence to enable your system.

Suggest an answer