JIRA server and JIRA software Version 7

Hi,

Our production JIRA server is on 6.3.5. We upgraded our JIRA development server to version 7.00 of JIRA software last week.

Since then we cannot create any issues on the development server. I updated the dev server with development license from the production JIRA server.  But I still get an error:

You will not be able to create new issues because your JIRA evaluation period has expired.

How do I resolve this? Thanks

2 answers

0 votes

It sounds like you installed it with an evaluation licence which has expired.

Go to your my.atlassian.com account and get a full licence key (assuming you have a full licence for JIRA) and you'll be able to update that in Admin -> licence to enable your system.

Eval version of JIRA 7.00 was installed last week on our development server.

JIRA Software 7.0.0

100 users (68 used)
Maintenance expires 06/Aug/16
Support entitlement number (SEN)SEN-L6211666
License type  Developer
Organisation name Finzsoft Solutions

According to the above information I should be able to create issues etc on the JIRA dev server.

The production server is still on 6.3.5 and is working fine. We are testing some workflow scripts on the development server and cant do it due to an error being displayed about eval period.

Hmm. Your dev licence should be working then. I'd raise this with https://support.atlassian.com

Will do that. Thanks for your help Nic.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Looking for anyone who made the switch to Data Center

The Jira Marketing team is putting together an ebook on migrating to Data Center. We're looking for pro tips on how you staffed your project team and organized your Proof of Concept. Share yo...

26 views 0 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you