JIRA sdk

Dmitriy Kalabin June 30, 2017

hello, i download jira sdk https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/atlassian-plugin-sdk-windows/versions. But file don't install....

error - The installation file is corrupted. IF it is a download pleas try it again...

I tried a lot, but the error remains

5 answers

0 votes
gfinesch July 11, 2018

I had the same problem with

• SDK 6.3.10
  • SDK 6.3.7
  • SDK 6.3.6

However I was lucky having version 6.2.14 already installed on my Windows laptop so I followed these steps:

• I added the proxy settings on bin/atlas-update.bat:
    %MAVEN_EXECUTABLE% %MVN_COMMAND% %MVN_PARAMS% -Dhttps.proxyHost= -Dhttps.proxyPort=
  • Then I run atlas-update command on the cmd

Then the download started and the latest version of the SDK (6.3.10) was installed without any issues.

Hope it helps.

0 votes
Steven Kissack October 31, 2017

There is definitely an issue with the 6.2.15 installer, I downloaded a bunch of times and all different file sizes showing as corrupted when trying to install. I used a Windows 10 machine (Chrome & IE) and a MacOS laptop (downloading the Windows setup) on 2 different WiFi networks, all borked. MacOS also didn't have any anti-virus.

Downloading 6.2.14 downloaded perfectly first time.

0 votes
Ingo Bischofs September 19, 2017

got the same problem. and our sysAdmins do not allow to suspend antivirus/firewall. any proposals welcome

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2017

Try a different browser or machine.

The download links I've used from that page all work fine and deliver a working file, so there's something wrong on your machine or network.  I can't tell you what that is from "installation is corrupted"

did download multiple times - each download resulting in a file of different size.

After finding prior version of SDK (6.2.14) in my download history, I simply used that and - et voila - SDK installs

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2017

Yeah, your network is broken then.  Different file sizes from downloads suggest the network is dropping your connection part way through the downloads.

am quite sure its a not a network issue; av got an update and that somehow was pretty shitty. anyway - download is ok, as it loads at home :) got a 6.2.15 now 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2017

Sorry, yes, it could be AV killing the download part way through as well.

0 votes
Aleksandr Zuevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2017

Hi, try to temporary disable antivirus or firewall.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 30, 2017

Hmm.  I was able to download and install it.  Is there something interrupting your downloads?

Suggest an answer