JIRA reporting

gil February 14, 2014

Can you please recommend some good reporting tools (plugin, etc.) to do reporting out of JIRA? What I am looking for is, the tools should be able to generate graphs, custom report, etc. Thanks.

4 answers

2 votes
Jüri Kaljundi November 24, 2014

One really visual dashboard add-on is the Weekdone JIRA reporting and dashboards app. Here it is: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.weekdone.atlassian-connect.jira

The main goal is to give a quick daily, weekly or visual view of your personal, team or company activities. It runs at regular intervals, sending you the HTML/PDF reports via e-mail. You can of course use it interactively inside JIRA as well, or run as an information radiator wallboard. 

Here are some samples of output sections:

dashboard.pngmarketplace-screen-2-crop.pngscreen-project-dashboard.pngwallboard-demo-2.png

0 votes
Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2015

Thousands companies use BIRT for reporting in the World. And now it is tightly integrated with JIRA via the Birt Reports for JIRA add-on.

0 votes
Benito Picarelli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 25, 2014

Atlassian also has the JIRA Charting Plugin - which has a few basic functionalities that might interest you. You can grab a free trial to check it out: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.ext.charting

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2014

Go to the marketplace and look for "reports" and narrow it to "Jira" - a lot of the results will be focussed on specific functions which you might find useful, but the first page will include Dataplane and EazyBI.

I'm not well placed to recommend one of them over the other, as I'm only a "light" user of both. The main question is not what I think, but what you actually need. But in my experience, they both do what they promise and they're well maintained and supported. Well worth a look.

Suggest an answer