JIRA report that show the timestamp of status change of an Issue

Sundar Rajan February 3, 2014

How can i generate a JIRA report that displays the timestamp of the Issue status change.?

i.e it should display the timestamp when the status is changed to "In Progress"

Currently, i have to navigate inside the individual JIRA issue and then find out the timestamp of "In Progress".

Thanks in advance

4 answers

0 votes
Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 30, 2015

SQL for JIRA transforms your JQL into SQL queries and it also supports the issue changes history via the ISSUECHANGES table with support for the issue status, original and changed values, the user who performed the change and the timestampt.

0 votes
Sundar Rajan February 9, 2014

Thanks, will try this and update here.

0 votes
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2014
0 votes
mwarton
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 4, 2014

Hi Sundar,

You could easily obtain this report by using the Intelligent Reports plugin. Just design the report output in Microsoft Word, and use simple point and click rules to select the data (including the historical state change data you need) to fill in to the report. No scripting or API to learn.

Suggest an answer