JIRA quickbooks integration questian

Jijo John [DevOps Consultant] May 13, 2015

Hello,

Anyone has experience in integrating JIRA and Quickbook?

What are the fields can be mapped in both directions?

What is the best integration plug-in/add-on/connector available for Atlassian cloud?

I would like to get below customer data to JIRA

Client ID

Client Name

Group Name

Client Skype

Client Email 

Client Phone Number

Location (City, Country)

5 answers

0 votes
Gabe Kressel April 22, 2021

Hi!

I'd like to recommend you Skyvia Online Data Integration platform. It allows you to set up Jira - Quickbooks Online integration in two ways without coding. Using it you can get all the necessary client data.

P.S. Skyvia is Jira's partner, you can find it on the Atlassian marketplace

0 votes
Anton Skorniakov
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 13, 2021

Hi, @Jijo John [DevOps Consultant] !

You can also check the Clerk Invoices Jira app to generate and export invoices to QuickBooks. I'm the developer of this app, so you can ask any questions!

UPM Banner.png

0 votes
Archita Sharma October 31, 2018

Hey!

If you're still struggling to integrate JIRA and Quickbooks, then you can go check out - Automate.io

They have all the integration ready to use and have also created templates for JIRA and Quickbooks. All you have to do is connect your accounts, select the right action & trigger, and you're done :) 

Can check this out here - https://automate.io/integration/jira/quickbooks

The most popular use cases of this integrations are:

- For a new customer in Quickbooks, add an issue in JIRA

- On a new comment in JIRA, add or update a customer in Quickbooks

- and many more! 

Hope this helps :) 

0 votes
kade jackson July 26, 2018

There are so may app and add on for integrating JIRA. have you listen about Git Integration for JIRA and better excel plugin for JIRA?  you can Use functions, formulas, charts, pivot tables, pivot charts, Visual Basic and other data crunching tools in Microsoft Excel to get more insights from your hard-earned Jira data. by better excel plugin

For Quickbooks you can ask Quickbooks support Number

0 votes
Srikanth G May 20, 2015

hi JiJO did you figure out how to do that? I m stuck with same kind of problem and I dont know how to proceed. Please let me know if you did anything towards that integration

Suggest an answer