JIRA projects, I need a custom field to which will capture the date time stamp of the last status ch

Dayanand June 18, 2021

JIRA projects, I need a custom field to which will capture the date time stamp of the last status change. I need this information exportable. Unfortunately Time in Status plugin didn’t work on giving us results on export.

1 answer

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2021

If it always the last status change, create a time/date field called something like 'last status change' and use a post function to populate it. Make sure the post function is AFTER the update function. I use this to record milestone status changes. 

Dayanand June 18, 2021

@Joe Pitt ,

Thanks for the quick answer let me try this option but also is there any plugin or script helps us do this?

Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2021

You don't need a plugin. You just need to add it to the transition on the workflow. Doing it for all transitions will be tedious especially if you have lots of workflows that need updating

Dayanand June 20, 2021

@Joe Pitt ,

Thank you got solved using scripted field.

Suggest an answer