JIRA, project specific banner

Nari Man
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2014

I change some projects as readonly permission and I like to let people who view tickets in those projects know of certain things about the project. The best would be a project specific banner. Is there such functionality?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2014

Announcer for JIRA can do this. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.wittified.atl-announcer-jira it will also allow you to target the announcements and let people dismiss the announcements once they've seen them (and you can track them).

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 21, 2014

This is not possible without some javascript hacks Or a plugin that injects the help on the pages!

Nari Man
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 21, 2014

Do you know of any plugin? or how do I do a JS hack?

Suggest an answer