JIRA portfolio is not listed as add-on anymore

After a trial for one month (2 months ago) we would like to make an order for the JIRA Portfolio add-on. However if we check in the list for "Manage add-ons" and "Find new add-ons" we can't find the JIRA Portfolio add-on anymore.  Is this not support anymore for cloud? Can someone put us in the right direction?

3 answers

Hi Daniel, 

Yes, it is supported. What happens if you try: Cog icon > Discover new applications? Does JIRA Portfolio shows up there?

Cheers!

Hello Elisa,

I was able to find it back via your route.

However is see two different pricing models: "Subscribe to this add-on to ensure full functionality ($1800 / year)." and if we check for 50 users (since we have a JIRA license for 50 users) we notice the price of $1650).  Now my question is: what is the price? Since we have to create an internal PO.

Kind regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel, for pricing questions, I'd suggest you to raise a ticket with Atlassian Support (support.atlassian.com - Cloud) so we can put you in contact with Sales team so they can better assist you on this matter.

Hi All,

I can not see it too, Can you tell what is this  "Cog icon"

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,586 views 17 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you