JIRA portfolio is not listed as add-on anymore

Daniel Vangrieken April 28, 2015

After a trial for one month (2 months ago) we would like to make an order for the JIRA Portfolio add-on. However if we check in the list for "Manage add-ons" and "Find new add-ons" we can't find the JIRA Portfolio add-on anymore.  Is this not support anymore for cloud? Can someone put us in the right direction?

3 answers

0 votes
Coby Golobinsky January 1, 2017

Hi All,

I can not see it too, Can you tell what is this  "Cog icon"

0 votes
Daniel Vangrieken April 28, 2015

Hello Elisa,

I was able to find it back via your route.

However is see two different pricing models: "Subscribe to this add-on to ensure full functionality ($1800 / year)." and if we check for 50 users (since we have a JIRA license for 50 users) we notice the price of $1650).  Now my question is: what is the price? Since we have to create an internal PO.

Kind regards,

Daniel

Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2015

Hi Daniel, for pricing questions, I'd suggest you to raise a ticket with Atlassian Support (support.atlassian.com - Cloud) so we can put you in contact with Sales team so they can better assist you on this matter.

0 votes
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2015

Hi Daniel, 

Yes, it is supported. What happens if you try: Cog icon > Discover new applications? Does JIRA Portfolio shows up there?

Cheers!

Suggest an answer