JIRA: plugin for finding the total number of hours spent for each user.

megha jayaswal October 20, 2013

I need to find out the total number of hours spent by each member of my team on the issue type "tasks" for a week. Is there any way to do this or is there any plugin available if so please let me know

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
mwarton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2013

Hi Megha,

Our Intelligent Reports plugin can do this for you out of the box, giving a nice report with charts for either a single project or across all JIRA projects. Best of all, you can customize the format of the report in Microsoft Word, and change the data going into it with simple point and click rules to do things like restrict by task issue type, etc. Try installing it and looking at the timesheet example reports that are included with it.

0 votes
Sergio October 20, 2013

Alternatively, you can extract issues' worklogs from the REST API or even from the database, depending on your skills to query one or the other. I do it via stored procedure (executed on demand) in Postgres and it works nicely.

0 votes
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2013

Hi.

Please, look at https://bitbucket.org/amarkelov/andreymarkelov-atlas-plugins-datacollector/wiki/Home

You can try report "assignee history"

Suggest an answer