JIRA on Demand Integration with Bamboo

Dhananjay Bakore January 12, 2014

Hi,

I am having troubles with configuring our on demand JIRA instance with Bamboo Server (Which is hosted within our Network) . There are no Firewalls at the moment.
This is what I see in when I open a JIRA issue:

JIRA is having difficulty contacting Bamboo (XXXX.Atlassian.net). If this condition persists, please contact your JIRA administrators.

WIthin Bamboo I have setup an Application LInk with the JIRA server. This works fine as I can see JIRA Issues linked to a Build.

In JIRA I have setup Bamboo within Application Links and this is what It looks like:

What is the first link in the screenshot above?
For Some reason JIRA always tries to contact Link 1 even when the second link is tagged as Primary. Any idea why?

1 answer

0 votes
Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2014

I think the problem is the port number.

Here is some documentation on Linking JIRA OnDemand with self-hosted Bamboo

and you might find more information on this previous question: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/32813/jira-ondemand-with-standalone-download-local-bamboo

Cheers :)

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2014

And if that doesn't work then contact Atlassian Support and they should be able to work it out

Suggest an answer