JIRA issue - missing edit button

AbrahamA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2012

Hello

I have configured JIRA workflow. In a particular step the assignee of the step is not able to see the edit button.

In the permissions I have assignee having issue edit permission. Rest all steps in workflow are fine..

Any idea why this might be the case?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Abe

2 answers

1 vote
AbrahamA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2012

There is a property I added on workflow step which prevented edit. I deleted it and it started working fine.

Yasmine Rifai January 27, 2014

I have the same issue , do you remember which property you added?

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 27, 2014

It should be sth. like jira.issue.editable or jira.permission.edit.group

Cheers

0 votes
joerg.patzer@kuehne-nagel.com September 25, 2016

I had the same issue. I went to the active workflow, selected the respective status and verified the properties. I had to remove the property jira.permission.edit.group, which was set to a JIRA admin group.

Suggest an answer