JIRA issue linking to a drive

nidhis September 4, 2015

Hi Team,

We want to be able to link a drive in JIRA where documents will be stored in order that approvers that have received access to that drive from the owner can open all relevant documents

How can we do that?

So far we can link an intranet or homepage  but not sure regarding drive linking.We require it to be used at organisation level

Please let me know at the earliest.#

Thanks,

Nidhi

4 answers

0 votes
Nicolas Simon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2016

Hello Nidhi,

Since version 5.8.0, the nFeed plugin is able to fetch data from external tools like Google Drive (using its REST API) and display them in fields within JIRA -> https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.valiantys.jira.plugins.SQLFeed/server/overview

Regards,

Nicolas

0 votes
nidhis September 7, 2015

Hi ,

Please suggest a response.

Regards,

Nidhi

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2015

There is no way to do that in JIRA

0 votes
nidhis September 6, 2015

Hi Gabri,

Thanks for the answer.

But i am looking for the way with which i can access a drive from JIRA issue.

Using "URL" i can access any link only.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Nidhi

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 4, 2015

Create a "URL" custom field. It's just like a text field but it's the closest you can get, it does not appear in the "Links" section but it will be displayed if added in the "View Screen".

Suggest an answer