JIRA: is there an 'updater' key for search queries?

Daniel Spring June 6, 2012

I'm warming up nicely to using 'Advanced' search queries in JIRA. However, one of the most useful filters for me is to basically see all tickets (all projects / statuses, etc.) that I have "touched" in the last x days, but I can't seem to find a way to do this. The tickets need not be reported by me or assigned to me, but if I update them or comment on them, etc., I want to be able to see a filter that can capture a list of this in the last week, e.g.

Is this possible and I'm just find finding the right key?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2012

No, it is something that's not explicitly there. I use the Jira toolkit "Participants" plugin to help, which gives us "reporter, assignee and anyone who has commented", but that won't help with stuff that I've transitioned or edited without comment.

It's also quite easy to extend that to include more users, and I've done that in the past - adding watchers, people who have used certain transitions, etc.

Suggest an answer