JIRA is not loading or starting

Joe Tsang January 16, 2018

Hello support,

JIRA is not loading or starting for me. Could you please help?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2018

Hi Joe,

We'll need a bit more information in order to understand what the issue is.

Can you show us the error messages from your Jira Server Application Logs, and what the browser says when you try to navigate to Jira? 

Regards,

Shannon

Hello Shannon, I replied back and attached the log and some some screen shots for your reference.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2018

Hi Joe, 

Can you let me know where you've done this? I'm not seeing anything attached to this question.

Shannon

I replied back to the last email that you sent. Thanks…

Should I re-attach? If so, can you forward me the link? Thanks…

Best Regards,

Joe Tsang

Looks like replying to the email does not work. I replied back to your email this morning but it doesn't pickup by the system in our dialog here. And I'm not sure how could i attach stuff here. thanks...

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
January 17, 2018

Joe, 

You need to reply to the thread directly. Email reply isn't possible because  we don't use Jira for this page, and all email replies go to community-do-not-reply@em.atlassian.com.

Attachments are only possible as an image file, or you can paste a portion of your logs in the text reply box here. Some users also use pastebin.com to paste parts of their logs.

I hope that helps, let me know if you have any trouble.

Regards,

Shannon

Joe Tsang January 17, 2018

Hello I pasted part of the log to this link

https://pastebin.com/Lg6bexXD

Thanks...

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
January 17, 2018

Thank you, Joe,

Can you try the workaround here and let me know if you're able to get Jira started then?

Thank you!

Regards,

Shannon

Joe Tsang January 22, 2018

Hello Shannon,

When I query the DB I get no rows return back, so this solution is not working for me, Do you have another workaround?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
January 23, 2018

Sure, Joe.

You can try this one first:

And also have a look here:

Let me know if you get any further with those.

Regards,

Shannon

Joe Tsang January 23, 2018

Hello Shannon,

The issue is gone. Not sure why, it was working again today. Maybe it is due to the timeout and someone restarted the server again. Thanks for your support, you may close the ticket now. Thanks~

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
January 24, 2018

Glad to hear it was resolved.

If you have the issue again please let us know and we can continue here.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer