2.Name added a comment - 03/Oct/17 11:02 AM Internal

This issue requires your attention [@Manager1][@Manager2]

This started sometime in the last 48h.

2 answers

0 votes
josh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2017

This looks like the result of a JIRA service desk automation rule. In the automation area of your project it lets you set a user that executes the automation.

Chris October 5, 2017

Rules.JPG

Chris October 5, 2017

Those rules ^^^ are the ones that have been there for ages. I'm not seeing a new rule that would be making the newly-appearing changes.

josh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2017

What does it say for the default user to run as?

It's got to be somewhere in there as the "needs your attention" phrasing is part of the mention users automation.

josh
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 5, 2017

Also check inside each rule and the Options link. 

image.png

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2017

It sounds like someone added a listener or automation rule that is changing the issues. We use Automation Lite for JIRA to add comments to issues that have not been updated within a certain amount of days, and that one adds a comment similar to what you see.

Chris October 4, 2017

In both cases, the mystery actions happened at ticket creation by the end users.

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2017

I would look and see if there are any new listeners/post function scripts that have been added for the project. 

Suggest an answer