MAHI March 18, 2014

Thanks Nic & Kinto Soft,

We are using JIRA 4.3 Version.

@KintoSubversion ALM plugin work with JIRA 5.0 Above Version

0 votes
Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2014

Are you using ALM? If so, there would be an alternative way by writing your own JIRA plugin.

1) Subversion ALM supports commit subscription, so you could listen for commits (from your JIRA instance) just like from a post function in SVN,

2) No yet, but I could make public the SVNKit API from the plugin (within few hours). So, you could manage SVN from JAVA and, therefore, make any commit by using Script Runner

If you are interested in following this approach, let me know and I will help you!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2014

Yes, but you'll need to provide subversion command line client and make an external call to it in the post-function, with all the credentials required for the commit, and think about success/failure handling.

Suggest an answer