JIRA instance title being shown in the banner - change in 6.0.5/6/7

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2013

Hi - since upgrading my uat instance from 6.0.4 to 6.0.7 I see that the instance title is now show in the banner. I don't want this.

Note, I made the title long to illustrate the point.

The css class of this is aui-header-logo-text, however I can't find this anywhere in the code distro.

Anyone know where this is coming from or how to revert it?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2013

Ah, just saw in the L&F section there is a "Show Site Title" checkbox that I never noticed before. Unchecked it, all good. I'm embarrassed to admit how long this took me :-(

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2013

Hi Jozef... yes, I just tried this on a naked 6.0.7 and don't see the problem. Presumably some packaging/plugins cockup on my behalf.

0 votes
Jozef Kotlár
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2013

Well, we are running 6.0.5 without this symptom. I've just upgraded to 6.0.7 on staging server - and no change. I recall something like this when missing logo image.

Suggest an answer