JIRA -> Quickbooks

Matt Ransford January 8, 2014

Hi All,

Does anyone have experience with or suggestions for how best to migrate logged hours from JIRA into Quickbooks? I don't see any add-ons that do this specifically; while I know we can export XLS files from JIRA and import them into Quickbooks, I'm trying to determine if there is a slightly more elegant solution already out there. We need to keep the process bar pretty low in order to make this work for us.

Any ideas are very welcome! Many thanks!

Matt

2 answers

0 votes
Anton Skorniakov
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 13, 2021

Hi, @Matt Ransford1 

As I understand, you need to create invoices in QuickBooks from Jira worklogs. You can try the Clerk Invoices Jira app. It helps generate invoices from Jira and Tempo worklogs and export them to QuickBooks automatically.

I'm the developer of this app, so you can ask me any questions!

UPM Banner.png

0 votes
aleksey_korolev September 28, 2014

Hi,

you might have already seen in another thread, but I'll post here too for other people finding this page through search engines: VRP Consulting released free plugin to synchronize JIRA worklogs to Quickbooks, available at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.vrpinc.timeactivity-quickbooks

Aleksey

Dawn VanDamme November 12, 2020

It looks like this is no longer being offered - is there any new suggestion? 

Thanks!

Suggest an answer