Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

JIRA -> Quickbooks

Hi All,

Does anyone have experience with or suggestions for how best to migrate logged hours from JIRA into Quickbooks? I don't see any add-ons that do this specifically; while I know we can export XLS files from JIRA and import them into Quickbooks, I'm trying to determine if there is a slightly more elegant solution already out there. We need to keep the process bar pretty low in order to make this work for us.

Any ideas are very welcome! Many thanks!

Matt

3 answers

If you use Quickbooks Online, I can recommend you Skyvia. This platform allows you to connect Jira to QBO through a DB or a cloud DWH automatically (https://skyvia.com/data-integration/integrate-quickbooks-jira).

Skyvia is Jira's partner. I found it on the Atlassian marketplace.

0 votes
Anton Skorniakov Marketplace Partner Jan 13, 2021

Hi, @Matt Ransford1 

As I understand, you need to create invoices in QuickBooks from Jira worklogs. You can try the Clerk Invoices Jira app. It helps generate invoices from Jira and Tempo worklogs and export them to QuickBooks automatically.

I'm the developer of this app, so you can ask me any questions!

UPM Banner.png

Hi,

you might have already seen in another thread, but I'll post here too for other people finding this page through search engines: VRP Consulting released free plugin to synchronize JIRA worklogs to Quickbooks, available at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.vrpinc.timeactivity-quickbooks

Aleksey

It looks like this is no longer being offered - is there any new suggestion? 

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you