1. Log in to JIRA
2. Select Administration --> overall Administration page displayed
3. Select User Interface --> password credential needed
4. Enter password and log in
5. Select Navigator Columns tab --> username and password must be entered again
6. Enter credentials again --> Administrative password required for Administrative access
7. Enter password and log in
8. Navigate to the different User Interface tabs --> navigation is seamless
9. Select Users from the Users menu --> username and password must be entered again
10. Enter credentials again --> Administrative password required for Administrative access
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Sorry I haven't responded sooner as I have been busy moving JIRA 5.1.8 / Confluence to another server.
I will look into the documentation for JIRA and clearing the cookies and let you know the outcome.
Thanks again for your assistance.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs