We have started using jira in my company and we have found that in one of the pages of our website all the links with this domain 'http://sd3-globalsoftware.com.es/' get replaced with our JIRA domain 'https://globalsoft.atlassian.net' Any clue?
This happens in different windows machines. We tried with Chrome and Firefox.
Thanks in advance
You say "one of the pages" - what is this page? How are the links being written on the page? For example, as you say it's JIRA, are the links actual web links in the links section, or text in a text field, or a url field, or text in a comment?
The page I am talking about is a kind of webmail we have in our CRM. You cannot see it because is behind a username and password. The links are writthen with an IDE, no url fields, nothing... all the links are from the the <head> section
Thanks for your response
Hi Nic, thanks for you're answer, Im working with Pablo,
A new thing is that all works perfect with IE (that never used JIRA before, so is no cache or cookies down there)
Still Not working with Mozilla and Chrome (even after deleting cookies and cache)
The Error is below:
"XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://globalsoft.atlassian.net/js/funciones_0100.js?_=1483965821926. Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://sd3-globalsoftware.com.es' is therefore not allowed access."
It happends with other paths like images.
Thanks for you're help,
I’m a designer on the Jira team. For a long time, I’ve fielded questions from other designers about how they should be using Jira Software with their design team. I’ve also heard feedback from other ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs