JIRA data Center addons compatibility check - without installaing actual trial setup

satya pandey November 14, 2017

We want to migrate to JIRA data Center, But before that I need to check compatibility of all the add-ons.

I don't have NFS, Storage and Machines to install JDC trail version and test the compatibility by going in Market place and do the version compatibility test.

I can do it on Google cloud right now.

Is there a way I can mention the plugin name and check if its compatible with Jira Data Center version 7.3.0 or not ??

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2017

Yes, you can go to marketplace. And plugins which are compatible with Data Center have the DATA CENTER tag.

Thanks Alexey for the reply.. If I want to know if add-on is compatible with particular version of JIRA Data Center say 7.3.0, How can I check it.. 

On Market place I checked it has a tag with DATA CENTER - But it give compatible versions header as "JIRA server Cloud" --> "7.4.2 - 7.5.8", will this denotes that it is compatible with JIRA DATA CENTER also(with versions "7.4.2 - 7.5.8") and can be on physical servers or cloud ??

Thanks Alexey for the reply.. If I want to know if add-on is compatible with particular version of JIRA Data Center say 7.3.0, How can I check it.. 

On Market place I checked it has a tag with DATA CENTER - But it give compatible versions header as "JIRA server Cloud" --> "7.4.2 - 7.5.8", will this denotes that it is compatible with JIRA DATA CENTER also(with versions "7.4.2 - 7.5.8") and can be on physical servers or cloud ??

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2017

Then you can be sure for 7.4.2 - 7.5.8. For 7.3.0 I would ask the developer. You can always create a ticket in their incident system.

Suggest an answer