JIRA custom report

keshav kumar November 15, 2014

Hi all,

We  are using JIRA and Agile, and I have requirement of getting custom reports so

i want to know whether there is a way to export all the charts into excel or any other file format.

3 answers

1 vote
Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2014

You can save the charts as picture and insert them in Excel, for instance.

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2015

Use the Better Excel Plugin to export your JIRA data (issues, worklogs, versions, components, projects, users, etc.) to Excel spreadsheets for reporting.

You can utilize all the powerful Excel tools for data analysis: functions, formulas, charts, pivot tables, pivot charts.

It can do miracles in an Excel expert's hands.

excel-chart-for-jira.png

0 votes
keshav kumar November 15, 2014

thank you jose,

but is there any way to export the charts to excel or word or pdf like the way we do for issues.

Regards

kumar

Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 22, 2014

Hi Kumar.

I don't know if it is possible to use some browser functionality for that, but there is a commercial JIRA PDF View Plugin. You might like to test it: see here the vendor page.

Suggest an answer