JIRA crashes in Chrome

Diane Arsenault April 17, 2013

I have 1 user who tries to use Chrome as her browser of choice for JIRA but it always crashes. I have done all of the basic chrome plug in fixes and can not find a solution. Has anyone run into this?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2013

Hi Diane, a few days ago a user asked the same question and a user indicated that there were problems with one version of chrome, if I remember well it was the v25, I have to search for the question :)

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2013
1 vote
pschaff01
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 17, 2013

Hi Diane,

To better troubleshoot this issue you may want to follow the instructions provided in this page:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Browser+Troubleshooting+Guide

Remember to check if this occurs only in this computer and you've cleared the browser's cache.

We hope the information on the page can help you to fix this case!

Regards,

Pietro

0 votes
Diane Arsenault May 2, 2013

Thanks all. I have tried disabling the various plug ins but will keep on with these suggestions.

Suggest an answer