1. JIRA compatibility with web sphere application server?.
2. Oracle database version and size required for jira 6.3 and above ?
3. which are the required prerequisite for jira application and database on different platforms.?
4. If websphere compatibity is no there with jira version, Will attlasian team provide us with the tomcat apache licesnsed version and how?
Absolutely, doesn't matter if the database is on the same server or a completely different one, and it's fine to run Jira on Linux and the database on BSD if that's what you want. (I'd always shy away from running anything on Windows, but if that's better supported in your organisation, then use it as you see fit) For connecting them, just follow the documentation. It's a pretty standard "use java database connection to local or remote server" setup
Oh, and the Oracle database will not be huge - you'll struggle to provision a server with a disk *small* enough to cause a problem! Worry more about attachments - if your users attach loads of files, they go on the disk on the application server (where JIRA runs) and can quickly build up if they're keen!
Few more queries:
2. Whether we can achieve high availability through JIRA data center and if Yes. how it can be done?
3. how can we achieve custom solution for authorization and authentication through MSEC in JIRA?
I'm not sure what you mean by "queue management", or what it has to do with websphere. I'd suggest you ask a new question if this is not a websphere thing. You'll need more detail too - if by "queue" you mean "person who needs to deal with the request", then get them to look at their "assigned to me" filter for a start
Hi Nic, It is not related to websphere We are going to install JIRA at organization level. We are We will be having around 10000 users from 150 teams so if we wish to assign a issue to proper team in a queue /group how can we do it??.if issue is assigned in wrong queue/groups how can we migrate that issue to a different queue?? we tried it but unable to find it. please provide the answer considering the query at large scale. e.g.. support team has application 1 and application 2 . we wish to assign it to application support team 2 but we have assigned to application support team 1. how can we migrate and how will it identify whether it went in which queue
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot