JIRA cloud app redirects to Confluence app

toni martos August 21, 2017

Hi, we're recently dealing with an issue trying to get into Jira Cloud Aplication with our free plan. We're being redirected to Confluence aplication everytime we click on Jira application, or when we try to access via URL like:

https://XX.atlassian.net/browse/KPV-804

redirected to:

https://XX.atlassian.net/wiki/my/recent-work

Which is actually Confluence's dahsboard. 

Is there any change in the policy regarding to our account that doesn't allow us to get into Jira Cloud anymore? Or this is due to a bug?

Thanks in advance for your time

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 22, 2017

Hi Toni,

I wasn't able to find a Cloud account under your email address, but I suspect this could happen if JIRA was deactivated on your account for some reason, or if the JIRA license expired before the Confluence license.

You can check this by going to your Admin panel and going to Manage Applications and see if JIRA is currently activated.

Let me know if you're able to find out anything from that page!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

toni martos August 22, 2017

Hi Shannon,

It seemed to be a temporary problem. The Cloud isn't under my account (sorry for not being clear with that). During yesterday morning the applications and services we used to have on were comming back progressively, so it could just be a service deploying issue. No idea.

It works perfectly since yesterday midday, anyway. Thank you very much for your time and your quick answer.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 22, 2017

No worries, Toni! I have access to the Cloud systems so I always check to make sure I can see the problem myself in case the person asking the question has the account in their name. :) 

I'm happy to hear it is now working as expected!

Take care, and have a pleasant week.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer