JIRA certification

Musku Nagaraju October 26, 2018

Hi Team,

I have 5 years experience of JIRA administrator, Now I am planing to do JIRA certification(ACP-100) could you please guide me how I need to preparation? and I am looking some document to increase certification knowledge please let me know where I get this document.

Thanks

Nagaraju

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2018

Hi @Musku Nagaraju,

Just go to this page and you would get all the details including exam topic.

https://www.atlassian.com/university/certification/certifications/exam-acp-100

There is no single document to prepare. Passing the exam requires reading Atlassian Documentation and knowledge that you gathered over 5 years of using JIRA. You can also take online Atlassian University trainings.

JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2018

HI @Musku Nagaraju

as a non-native speaker I took the beta ACP-100 & failed. Keep in mind that the exam will be in English & is very heaving on reading & understanding (LONG) questions & (LONG) answers. Also prepare on migration scenarios & scaling questions. Read the documentation & again: understand the documentation. Make sure you try the test exam to get an idea of the questions.

Good luck,

JP

Like Marçal_Martorell_i_Bou likes this
Musku Nagaraju October 29, 2018

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Thanks

Nagaraju

Suggest an answer