JIRA backlog "Move to Sprint" pop-up Menu is not visible

Loredana April 4, 2017

Hi,

We have JIRA v7.1.0. When on a Board's Backlog I do right click on an Issue, a pop-up menu shows up with a list of sprints when I can move the particular issue to. The problem is that this menu is displayed very high in the browser, where I can't see the top sprints in the list...I can scroll down with difficulty since only 3 bottom rows or so are visible... This happens in Firefox or Internet Explorer.

How can I have this menu be completly visible?

Many thanks!

Best regards,

Loredana

I forgot to add, this happens when I click on the issues on the top of the backlog... when I click on an issue more at the bottom, I can see the whole menu.

2 answers

0 votes
Loredana July 5, 2017

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the tipp!

BR,

Loredana

Manjunath MP December 9, 2023

Loredana,

We have the same issue now.

Did you get any suggestions from Support team regarding this please?

0 votes
Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2017

Hi Loredana,

This sounds like a UI bug.  May I suggest you report it here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/?

I haven't experienced your exact scenario, but I do have similar visibility issues in JIRA 7.  I find when the UI prevents me from seeing something, I can zoom the browser out to 90% and then I can see the element.  Type "CTRL-" to zoom out, "CTRL+" to zoom in, and "CTRL0" (zero) to return to 100%.

Hope this little trick works for you and gets you through until a fix is available.  :)

Cheers,

Rachel Wright

Manjunath MP December 9, 2023

Rachel,

Tried this, but not working for me.

Any other workarounds for this please?

Suggest an answer