JIRA as a full package

Nicolaas May 6, 2013

Using JIRA for a while now for development management (SCRUM) and moved companies recently. I introduced JIRA to them and now they want to basically the whole company on JIRA.

So we need SLA’s, Logging support calls, Billing, Client references ect.

Can anyone please advice me on some addins to do this with JIRA?

3 answers

0 votes
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2013

Hi Nicolaas -

And here's a 3rd suggestion to meet your SLA requirements - yet other two also might be good for what you are looking for.

Maybe you want to try a hosted controlled environment with 24x7 Atlassian-skilled techs for this level of support. Includes all upgrades, backups, and migration of your current data. No headaches - just runs, and tracked logs, support calls, etc., etc.

Added bonus of not needing internal backend IT support to keep the systems running/tuned well.

(This is not the same as Atlassian OnDemand - you'd be running your "download" license.)

If interested, let me know and can quote you.

Ellen
info@appfusions.com

Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2013

Note: I was flagged as "Advertising" by my response.

SLA means governed or managed/reliable/auditable IT support - and managed hosting is a completely viable solution for many customers in this area, and what they want. If in heavily audited industries, it is also what they need.

HOWEVER - the above 2 answers were also viable, also from different perspectives - and maybe a combo is needed.

Overall - SLAs are a broad topic -

Here's some more info though on making JIRA an IT Helpdesk, if thats the context requested here:

0 votes
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 6, 2013

As for JIRA SLA's and support calls etc you will want to take a look at the Enterprise license - http://www.atlassian.com/software/enterprise/overview

0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 6, 2013

did you already searched marketplace.atlassian.com ?

SLA shows i.e. VertygoSLA

Suggest an answer