JIRA & Confluence web assets fail to load on work network, resulting in glitched webpage.

Ali Camlibel December 14, 2021

Hi, my team and I are transitioning from an on-prem to cloud-hosted instance. We have used the cloud migration tool to move over our issues, and that has been successful so far.

The issue we are having is that every once in a while, when we go to either JIRA or Confluence, some content on the webpage as well as the top navigation buttons (the Home, Recent, Spaces, etc...) do not respond and are not clickable. We need to refresh the page to get it working.

I have had this happen multiple times over the past 2 months, but refreshing it fixes it for the time being.

Here is the console log output I have captured when this issue occurs:

2021-12-14_11-11-15.png

Can it be a firewall issue, a proxy server issue, or something else? All help is appreciated.

Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2021

Hi Ali,

Any chance your network or PC is blocking certain URL's?

If you're not sure talk to your IT department.

Atlassian has documentation about hostnames and IP's to be whitelisted in firewalls or proxies. See IP addresses and domains for Atlassian cloud products

If you can, try to open the same page on another device or network to see if there is any difference.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events