JIRA agile ThreadPoolAsyncTaskExecutor::Thread 41 ERROR Unexpected exception parsing XML document from URL

Robert G. Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2015

Hi all,

JIRA agile refuses to come back to life.  I have not touched JIRA this week and it was up this morning.  When I try to bring it back up I get the following errors in my log file:

2015-08-03 16:59:12,579 ThreadPoolAsyncTaskExecutor::Thread 41 ERROR rnadon 1017x543633x1 1o9ir54 10.11.202.53 /rest/plugins/1.0/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira-key [extender.internal.activator.ContextLoaderListener] Application context refresh failed (NonValidatingOsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext(bundle=com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira, config=osgibundle:/META-INF/spring/*.xml))
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected exception parsing XML document from URL [bundle://143.0:0/META-INF/spring/spring.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid BundleContext.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
teilor_soares
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2015

This problem seems to be the same of this thread https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/246071

Check the Taiwo answer. It may help on solving your issue.

Cheers!
Teilor

Robert G. Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 3, 2015

yeah I saw that but nothing changed and it was working before today. I may add the increased timeout at bootup and may open a support request... Thanks.

teilor_soares
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2015

In this case, I would recommend you to create a ticket in support.atlassian.com, where you can share your log files and be assisted by a support engineer.

Robert G. Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2015

Thanks I did. I will let this thread know when I have an answer. There is something amiss as many of my users are getting timeouts now as well...

Suggest an answer