JIRA administration training in Bangalore

Sabyasachi Dalal March 5, 2015

Hello,

Please share information about trainers or training companies who specialize in imparting JIRA admin training in Bangalore. In-person, onsite training is preferred.

thanks and regards

s. dalal

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2015

I'd start with the experts in your region - https://www.atlassian.com/resources/experts/?tab=find-an-expert&expertskills=Training&products=JIRA&expertlocation=India - I've narrowed it down quite a lot, you might find widening the criteria (e.g. not limiting it to just JIRA) will find more who are Atlassian experts willing to train you.

If you can drop the "in person" requirement, then many of the experts will be happy to help.  The one I work for (Adaptavist) have been doing remote training for Atlassian for some time now, and so have several other partners.

Sabyasachi Dalal March 11, 2015

Thank you ! that was very helpful.

Seshavali Arlagadda February 13, 2018

HI Sabyasachi, Did you connect to any expert and how was the experience please?

regards

Abdul Majeeth

0 votes
Mohajit Acharya November 28, 2019

Hello Sabyasachi,

I would be able to help you out with onsite Jira Admin training. Infact, it would be much more than training if required. Apart from training, I would be able to get the entire Jira project setup with customized workflows suiting your needs, setup the Scrum or Kanban Board as the case may be. Integrate Jira with Confluence, the WIKI software for content management. Create several user friendly Dashboards for Tracking and Reporting purposes. Let me know what you think.

Suggest an answer