JIRA admin session prompt is asking to re-authenticate to frequently

Mohammed Shamil January 5, 2014

I have added jira.websudo.is.disabled = true to jira-config.properties and restarted jira but i still get the Administrator access session everytime i go to change anuthing in system properties......please comment on how to disable it correctly

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2014

where you have placed jira-config.properties file?

check these following doc to know more on editing this file

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/How+to+edit+the+jira-config.properties+file

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2014

Also open the JIRA log file and check if that parameter has taken effect during the restart. Search for 'jira.websudo.is.disabled' from bottom.

Mohammed Shamil January 5, 2014

I had placed the installation file in the installation directory rather than the home directory,its working fine when i moved the same.....tahnk u for the input :-)

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 5, 2014

if something help then don't fogot to accept as answer/voteup, it will help other users and also this question will be closed

Suggest an answer