JIRA add ons payments

Nikola Velevski August 8, 2017

i want to know whether all plugins for jira must be payed montlhy, or it could be annual?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2017

Dear Nikola,

This depends on whether you have JIRA Server or Jira Cloud.

JIRA Server and add-ons are to be payed for anually.

Jira Cloud add-ons are subscription based.. namely;

The pricing structure for cloud products and add-ons is as follows:

• Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 host product users are billed at a flat rate price.
  • Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
  • Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
  • If per-user pricing is not yet available for this add-on, please contact the vendor for further information.

If you've opted for annual billing for your host product, add-ons are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).

Friendly Regards,

thanks for the reply, i have another question..

if i'm paying annually for JIRA, and in the middle of year i want to add new plugin and after two months i want to disable that plugin, how i will pay for that plugin?

Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2017

Dear Nikola,

If you pay anually.. then you will pay anually. There is no stopping it in the middle of your term. Should you choose to disable the add-on.. that is your decision. There will be no refunds for it.

Also see my answers on your other questions :-).

Friendly Regards,

Jeremy

Thank you Jeremy

Friendly Regards, 
Nikola

Suggest an answer