JIRA - Workflow Designer issue?

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2012

Hi,

Currently I am using JIRA 4.4.5 and I notice that built-in Workflow Designer is not saving diagrams in a right way..

When I am creating a new workflow I am always saving the layout.. But when I go to the issue that have this new workflow and I want to view it, always it is different then when I've saved it using the tool.. Mostly the transition lines are broken and sometimes statuses are not on the position that they supposed to be.. for example.. I am creating a straight line but after I save it and view it is poiting to other place..

However when I am saving the picture to my computer then its looks ok..

Did you notice the same? If so.. Is there any workaround that could fix this issue?

Thank you very much for your support!

Regards,

Mirek

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2012

Yes, this is a bug reported already to support. Someone reported yesterday if you use a polyline with at least four points, the layout does not mess up as bad.

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2012

Hi Norman,

Do you know the ticket number?

-Mirek

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2012

I was just doing that! :>)

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-25548

Suggest an answer