JIRA User automatically being removed from group

Jeet G April 13, 2017

I have a user in my Integration environment of JIRA who is getting kicked out of a group automatically and at random times.

The user is an admin of the integration environment so he is able to add himself back, however this doesn't happen to anyone else in the Admin team.

This past week, this issue has come up 5 times. The latest being only 30 miuntes from adding -> getting automatically removed again.

Is this a bug or are we missing something?

Cheers

2 answers

1 vote
KeerthithendralT April 19, 2023

We are facing this issue for sometime now . Few users are removed from a particular group . Is this a bug?

0 votes
josh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2017

Do you see anything in the audit log about this? to at least see which user (or JIRA itself for a directory sync) is deleting it?

Jeet G May 23, 2017

After a little bit of investigation, I think it's the LDAP indexing and recoginizing the user is in a different department. 

This issue hasn't come up in a bit, so I believe the System Admin has increased the scope of the Corporate Atlassian Instances to include different departments.

Suggest an answer