JIRA - Updated field

Michal Husar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2013

Hi everyone, it's normal that 'updated' field is different on concrete Issue screen, than on Issue navigator screen?

For example Issue navigator screen updated field has 09/Apr/2013:

but on this concrete Issue screen is has updated field different value:

Thank you for your answers!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Faisal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2013

Hi Michal,

Supposedly the Updated field in the issue view screen and in the Issue Navigator is the same, and should hold the same value in both screen.

Since we are getting a different value in the issue view and in the issue navigator, then may I know if this problem is affecting only a single issue or multiple issues? Can you try to perform full indexing via Administration > Indexing and see if it helps?

Michal Husar
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2013

Thank you for you answer. I re-indexed after I wrote my answer and it's working now, thanks. But I'm updating Issues through REST API, is possible to trigger re-index every time when I updated Issue through REST?

Thanks.

Michal Husar
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2013

My workaround for re-index through REST is, that I update Status of Issue to other one and then back to previous Status(because re-indexing is calling in every transition in workflow).

Suggest an answer