JIRA - Updated field

Hi everyone, it's normal that 'updated' field is different on concrete Issue screen, than on Issue navigator screen?

For example Issue navigator screen updated field has 09/Apr/2013:

but on this concrete Issue screen is has updated field different value:

Thank you for your answers!

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Michal,

Supposedly the Updated field in the issue view screen and in the Issue Navigator is the same, and should hold the same value in both screen.

Since we are getting a different value in the issue view and in the issue navigator, then may I know if this problem is affecting only a single issue or multiple issues? Can you try to perform full indexing via Administration > Indexing and see if it helps?

Thank you for you answer. I re-indexed after I wrote my answer and it's working now, thanks. But I'm updating Issues through REST API, is possible to trigger re-index every time when I updated Issue through REST?

Thanks.

My workaround for re-index through REST is, that I update Status of Issue to other one and then back to previous Status(because re-indexing is calling in every transition in workflow).

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

64 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you